Oracle has released its Critical Patch Update for January 2012 to address 78 vulnerabilities across multiple products. This update contains the following security fixes:
- 2 for Oracle Database Server
- 1 for Oracle Fusion Middleware
- 3 for Oracle E-Business Suite
- 1 for Oracle Supply Chain Products Suite
- 6 for Oracle PeopleSoft Products
- 8 for Oracle JD Edwards Products
- 17 for Oracle Sun Products Suite
- 3 for Oracle Virtualization
- 27 for Oracle MySQL
US-CERT encourages users and administrators to review the January 2012 Critical Patch Update and apply any necessary updates to help mitigate the risks.
Additional information regarding CVE-2012-0110 can be found in US-CERT Vulnerability Note VU#738961.
This product is provided subject to the Notification as indicated here: http://www.us-cert.gov/legal.html#notify