Adobe has released security updates for Adobe Flash Player (11.9.900.170) and earlier versions for Windows, Macintosh, Adobe Flash Player (22.214.171.1242), and Linux to address multiple vulnerabilities that may allow an attacker to take control of the affected system. Affected software versions:
- Adobe Flash Player 11.9.900.170 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash Player 126.96.36.1992 and earlier versions for Linux
- Adobe AIR 188.8.131.520 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe AIR 184.108.40.2060 and earlier versions of Android
- Adobe AIR 220.127.116.110 SDK and earlier versions
- Adobe AIR 18.104.22.1680 SDK & Compiler and earlier versions
US-CERT recommends that users and administrators review Adobe Security Bulletin APSB14-02 and follow best practice security policies to determine which updates should be applied.