Apple has released security updates for iTunes, Safari, tvOS, watchOS, iOS, and OS X El Captain. Exploitation of some of these vulnerabilities may allow a remote attacker to take control of an affected system.
Available updates include:
- iTunes 12.4.2 for Windows 7 and later
- Safari 9.1.2 for OS X Mavericks v10.9.5, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5, and OS X El Capitan v10.11.6
- tvOS 9.2.1 for Apple TV (4th generation)
- watchOS 2.2.2 for Apple Watch Sport, Apple Watch, Apple Watch Edition, and Apple Watch Hermes
- iOS 9.3.3 for iPhone 4s and later, iPod touch (5th generation) and later, iPad 2 and later
- OS X El Capitan v10.11.6 and Security Update 2016-004 for OS X Mavericks v10.9.5, OS X Yosemite v10.10.5, and OS X El Capitan v10.11 and later
US-CERT encourages users and administrators to review Apple security updates for iTunes, Safari, tvOS, watchOS, iOS, and OS X El Captain and apply the necessary updates.
This product is provided subject to this Notification and this Privacy & Use policy.