Red Hat has released security recommendations to address potential Distributed Denial of Service attacks using Memcached. This misconfiguration could allow an attacker to exploit Memcached services as a reflection and amplification vector, causing unexpected volumes of traffic to be sent to targeted systems and networks.
XSStrike is an advanced XSS detection suite, which contains a powerful XSS fuzzer and provides zero false positive results using fuzzy matching. XSStrike is the first XSS scanner to generate its own payloads.
It is also built in an intelligent enough manner to detect and break out of various contexts.
Features of XSStrike XSS Fuzzer & Hacking Tool
- Powerful fuzzing engine
- Context breaking technology
- Intelligent payload generation
- GET & POST method support
- Cookie Support
- WAF Fingerprinting
- Handcrafted payloads for filter and WAF evasion
- Hidden parameter discovery
- Accurate results via levenshtein distance algorithm
There are various other XSS security related tools you can check out like:
– XSSYA v2.0 Released – XSS Vulnerability Confirmation Tool
– xssless – An Automated XSS Payload Generator Written In Python
– XSSer v1.0 – Cross Site Scripter Framework
You can download XSStrike here:
Or read more here.