Airgeddon is a Bash powered multi-use Wireless Security Auditing Script for Linux systems with an extremely extensive feature list.
Airgeddon Wireless Security Auditing Features
- Interface mode switcher (Monitor-Managed) keeping selection even on interface name changing
- DoS over wireless networks using different methods. “DoS Pursuit mode” available to avoid AP channel hopping (available also on DoS performed on Evil Twin attacks)
- Full support for 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz band
- Assisted Handshake file capturing
- Cleaning and optimizing Handshake captured files
- Offline password decrypting on WPA/WPA2 captured files (dictionary, bruteforce and rule based) based on aircrack, crunch and hashcat tools.