Cisco has released several security advisories to address vulnerabilities in multiple Cisco products. A remote attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco Security Advisories and apply the necessary updates.
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series Path Traversal Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190320-ipptv
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series File Upload Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190320-ipfudos
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series Authorization Bypass Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190320-ipab
- Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series and 8800 Series Remote Code Execution Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190320-ip-phone-rce
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190320-ip-phone-csrf