RandIP is a nim-based network mapper application that generates random IP addresses and uses sockets to test whether the connection is valid or not with additional tests for Telnet and SSH.
RandIP – Network Mapper Features
- HTTP and HTTPS enumeration
- Python enumeration exploits
- SSH enumeration exploits
- Logger and error-code handler
- SSH and Telnet Timeouts to prevent blocking
- SSH Enumerations work in tandem
You can download RandIP here:
Or read more here.
Read the rest of RandIP – Network Mapper To Find Servers now! Only available at Darknet.