Cisco has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple Cisco products. An attacker could exploit some of these vulnerabilities to take control of an affected system.
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) encourages users and administrators to review the following Cisco Security Advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- Webex Network Recording Player and Webex Player Arbitrary Code Execution Vulnerabilities cisco-sa-20190807-webex-player
- Enterprise NFV Infrastructure Software VNC Authentication Bypass Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190807-nfvis-vnc-authbypass
- IOS XR Software Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190807-iosxr-isis-dos-1918
- IOS XR Software Intermediate System-to-Intermediate System Denial of Service Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190807-iosxr-isis-dos-1910
- Adaptive Security Appliance Software Web-Based Management Interface Privilege Escalation Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190807-asa-privescala
- Small Business 220 Series Smart Switches Remote Code Execution Vulnerabilities cisco-sa-20190806-sb220-rce
- Small Business 220 Series Smart Switches Authentication Bypass Vulnerability cisco-sa-20190806-sb220-auth_bypass
This product is provided subject to this Notification and this Privacy & Use policy.