Original release date: January 29, 2020
Tax Identity Theft Awareness Week is February 3-7. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Tax Identity Theft Awareness Week webpage will provide webinars and other resources from FTC and its partners throughout the week to help educate the public on how to protect against identity theft this tax season.
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) encourages taxpayers, businesses, and tax professionals to review the FTC announcement and the following resources for more information:
This product is provided subject to this Notification and this Privacy & Use policy.
Cameradar is a Go-based tool to hack RTSP Video Surveillance CCTV Cameras, it can detect open RTSP hosts, detect device models and launch automated attacks.
The main features of Cameradar are:
- Detect open RTSP hosts on any accessible target host
- Detect which device model is streaming
- Launch automated dictionary attacks to get their stream route (e.g.: /live.sdp)
- Launch automated dictionary attacks to get the username and password of the cameras
- Retrieve a complete and user-friendly report of the results
Using Cameradar to Hack RTSP Video Cameras
"-t, --targets": Set target.
Read the rest of Cameradar – Hack RTSP Video Surveillance CCTV Cameras now! Only available at Darknet.