Cameradar is a Go-based tool to hack RTSP Video Surveillance CCTV Cameras, it can detect open RTSP hosts, detect device models and launch automated attacks.
The main features of Cameradar are:
- Detect open RTSP hosts on any accessible target host
- Detect which device model is streaming
- Launch automated dictionary attacks to get their stream route (e.g.: /live.sdp)
- Launch automated dictionary attacks to get the username and password of the cameras
- Retrieve a complete and user-friendly report of the results
Using Cameradar to Hack RTSP Video Cameras
"-t, --targets": Set target.