Intel has released security updates to address vulnerabilities in multiple products. An attacker could exploit these vulnerabilities to gain escalation of privileges.
The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) encourages users and administrators to review the following Intel advisories and apply the necessary updates:
- RWC3 Advisory INTEL-SA-00341
- MPSS Advisory INTEL-SA-00340
- RWC2 Advisory INTEL-SA-00339
- SGX SDK Advisory INTEL-SA-00336
- CSME Advisory INTEL-SA-00307
- Renesas Electronics USB 3.0 Driver Advisory INTEL-SA-00273
This product is provided subject to this Notification and this Privacy & Use policy.