Adobe has released a security update for Adobe Flash Player to address multiple vulnerabilities. Exploitation of these vulnerabilities may allow an attacker to cause a denial-of-service condition or take control of the affected systems.
Adobe has released updates for the following versions:
- Adobe Flash Player 11.5.502.149 and earlier versions for Windows and Macintosh
- Adobe Flash player 188.8.131.522 and earlier versions for Linux
- Adobe Flash player 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions for Android 4.x devices
- Adobe Flash player 220.127.116.11 and earlier versions for Android 3.x devices
- Adobe AIR 18.104.22.1680 and earlier versions
- Adobe AIR 22.214.171.1240 SDK (including AIR for iOS) and earlier versions
US-CERT encourages users and administrators to review Adobe Security Bulletin APSB13-05 and apply any necessary updates to help mitigate the risk.